[Gambas-devel] Gambas module for QT embedded and stack overflow error deleting objects

Silvan Calarco silvan.calarco at ...531...
Fri Nov 10 15:37:32 CET 2006

I've built gambas from SVN and it looks like the stack overflow problem is
fixed with Qt Embedded too. That's good :)

Silvan

mambaSoft di Silvan Calarco - http://www.mambasoft.it