[Gambas-devel] Gambas module for QT embedded and stack overflow error deleting objects

Silvan Calarco silvan.calarco at ...531...
Thu Nov 9 16:36:55 CET 2006

Thanks, it works under X (patch attached).
Unfortunately the problem remains unmodified with the qt-embedded module. I
don't know what could be the reason... adding the following debugging code to
gbx_exec_loop:

if (PCODE_is_void(code)) {
  printf("POP\n");
  POP();
} else
 printf("NO POP\n");

I've noticed that under QT i'll see on console the following three lines
repeated:

POP
NO POP
NO POP

while with QTE I see the following two repeated:

POP
NO POP

so it looks like the exec loop is called less frequently. I hope this can help
someway...

bye,
Silvan