[Gambas-devel] New gambas MDI Component.

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Wed Jun 28 19:31:42 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 14:24, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> 2006/6/28, Ron Onstenk <ronstk at ...124...>:
> > On Wednesday 28 June 2006 00:18, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > > In this version i've integrated the code that Ron Onstenk have send to me.
> > >
> > Fine :)
> >
> > > (Hey Ron!, i've done some change on your code... special windows like
> > Forms
> > > can't be resized so i deasable the menu tile_window if one of then are
> > this
> > > type and forget the resizing in cascade.)
> > You are the "maintainer" of the gb.form.mda so change as you like.
> > The code was a simple quick try to help a bit.
> > Did not really test it with Forms, only code editors. (slap myself :) )
> >
> > As I have seen earlier this evening you did not simple add/remove small code
> > snippits but changed i.e. Watch_Close much more I expected compared to
> > original.
> What original ..? the only code from the Benoi code is the api
> interface Workspace.class

I assumed you used the original code as start but what about this:
PUBLIC SUB SetResizable(hWin AS Window, bResizable AS Boolean, iGrid AS Integer)

END

Benoit belives there are things done if he calls that API method.
And it is used in Project.ShowFile for the FForm class!
The value for iGrid is never set anymore to users wish.

> > Take a look, if not already done, for the problem I found with close all
> > and try open a new code editor.
> >
> Already corrected in this version, no ?
Yes it is fixed, works now OK.

----8<---

I like gambas with a good glass of cognac :)

Greets
Ron