[Gambas-devel] New gambas MDI Component.

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Wed Jun 28 15:44:31 CEST 2006

 ' This because FForm is a gambas IDE Form and not a user Form
 ' Three solutions
 '1) I add a new collection to store the bResizable
 '2) I add a property to FChildform, named NoTileCascade
 '3) Don't resize anyway, not a option for me (ron).

 ' The Workspace.SetResizable(hForm, TRUE, Project.Snap) looks to me
 ' a kind of overkill. Beside off that I do believe FIconEditor should
 ' handled the same as FForm in the .mda version, for same reason.
 ' Solution 2 looks to me the best way, also consistent as public control
  hForm.NoTileCascade = bResizable ' it is meaning FForm as explaned above

Harg !
Ron ? What are you doing here ? This property already exist !
it's 'CanResize' It return or set the bResize Flag !

Look More :)

Nevertheless thank you for the other updates !

Fabien