[Gambas-devel] component API and miscellany

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sun Jan 29 20:31:09 CET 2006

On Sun January 29 2006 08:33, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> On this note I still would like to see a "Hello, World!"
> component stub with instructions to get the Gambas build to
> compile it and make the exported class available.  This

If you look in the Gambas source tree under comp/src, you'll find
three components written in Gambas, including the .component and
other special files necessary for building each of them.  I
guess you could make a component that did nothing but provide a
class with a "Hello, world" function, but I think these three
are pretty good examples, if not all that well documented yet.

I'd write the documentation myself, but my only Gambas component
programming has been in C.

Rob