[Gambas-devel] Aktivating editor-windows in IDE

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Wed Dec 27 15:13:54 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 27.12.2006, 14:46 +0100 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Wednesday 27 December 2006 13:36, you wrote:

> > > Some points:
> > >
> > > - Maybe the '.debug' settings file should be renamed as '.settings',
> > > because we may store non debugging related settings in it in the future.
> >
> > OK. should I make it ? so I can also rename ClearBkp to
> > ClearBreakpoints.
> > But If you want, you also can do it ?
> >

> I will do it. I'm working on redesigning breakpoint management...
>
> Regards,

I found a Bug in FDebugInfo.class I made

at :

 PUBLIC SUB cvwWatch_Activate()

-  DIM sText AS String = cvwObject.Item.Text  (BUG)
+  DIM sText AS String = cvwWatch.Item.Text

   IF Right(sText) = ":" THEN RETURN
   Design.Command("#X" & sText & "\t" & sText)

did you start or can I commit it.

Amicalment
Charlie