[Gambas-devel] Aktivating editor-windows in IDE

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Dec 27 11:42:17 CET 2006

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 00:07, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoît,
>
> what I wana to is, to unset/set  Breakpoints from FDebugInfo.lstBreak by a
> dblclick.
>
> In my testing IDE that works fine.
>
> My problem is to switch back to the editor-windows, which where open when I
> dblclicked.
>
> FDebugInfo.lstBreak is a ColumnView in my IDE/FDebugInfo.form now.
>
>   sLastLine = lstStack[0].Text
>
> --- some code to set/unset the breakpoint, which works
>
>     xArgs = Scan(sLastLine, "*.*.*")
>     hWin = Project.OpenFile(Project.FindPath(CStr(xArgs[0])),
> CInt(xArgs[2]))
>
> switchs back to that editor-window,
> but the editor-window is grey (not enabled) and the only way I found, was
> to set the ReadOnly of that editor-window to TRUE.
> But that cause problems, I can't close that project no more after.
>
> Do you have any hint for me ?
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Some points:

- Maybe the '.debug' settings file should be renamed as '.settings', because
we may store non debugging related settings in it in the future.

- Please use full names when defining public identifiers in the source code:
ClearBreakpoints is better than ClearBkp for example.