[Gambas-devel] Gambas Development

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...176...
Wed Aug 23 22:24:38 CEST 2006

Hi:

Extremadura government (a county in Spain) is using it for the public
Administration and the Educative system. The gnuLinEx distribution (
http://www.linex.org ) has also some programs for its Desktop sytstem.

By my side I'm trying to create some  components (GTK+, XML,  PDF, network,
compression, etc)

Daniel