[Gambas-devel] problems compiling in Debian

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 11 13:09:20 CEST 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 11:31, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

> Ok, you're right, using the above options and avoiding DESTDIR the
> compilation goes fine and the packages build without any problem.
> Now, my problem is a step forward. When launching the ide, I get the
> "Fmain.$load.1109: Unknown function call"
>
> Any idea so far? I've checked the code and, obviously, there is no line
> 1109 in Fmain...

Because your packages are not correct. Read the README.HOW-TO-PACKAGE-GAMBAS,
there are changes inside. In a few words, some components have a C/C++ *and*
a Gambas part. gb.qt is one of them, and you obviously make a package for the
gb.qt component without the Gambas part of gb.qt.

Note that the README file is not definitive. I think gbc2 and gba2 should be
put in a gambas-dev package. I send you the modified README file as soon as
possible.