[Gambas-devel] Re: a bug found.

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...418...
Tue Apr 25 06:29:07 CEST 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> > I don't know if the sdl.sound will be a separate component in the future
> > .... gstreamer/... component should be a better choice.

I wonder if Audiere (http://audiere.sf.net) would be of any use here.
Also a component to access libdumb (for playing tracker formats) might be
nice to have too.

Gambas might be a little slow for this but how about also a signal
processing (DSP) type library that can do high speed audio effects perhaps
using nyquist notation or a patch-based plugin system (by patched based
meaning you literally build your audio path by combining "components" and
connecting them including "source" components, "process" components such
as splitters, filters, reverberators, combiners and such, and "sink"
components representing output devices).

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |