[Gambas-devel] PRB: SUB myFunction(arguments AS String ) AS Collection works!

ron ronstk at ...124...
Thu Apr 6 00:03:35 CEST 2006

Oops
In my module I have a line as:

PUBLIC SUB roGetProcInfo(sFile AS String, sSearch AS String) AS Collection

In 1.9.28 it just compiles AND works.

Now I imported the file in a project on a box with 1.9.26 and I got a error
on that line.

it is used as:
  DIM cInfos AS Collection
  cInfos = NEW Collection
  cInfos = roGetProcInfo(sLink, sSymbol)

In the class files you enter some information and this module extends
the Help browser to show it.
This can be user friendly for the components made in gambas to
provide help during programming.
Do you know after 6 months what the procedures and vars in that component
has and how to use them ?
The pages presented looks the same as the current internal help using a
template file and you can edit to your own layout wishes.

The question is about the SUB should be Function, some bug in gambas .28 compiler?

Ron