[Gambas-devel] Re: [Gambas-user] Re: BIG BUG in gb 1.9.19

jredrejo at ...101... jredrejo at ...101...
Fri Sep 2 13:53:27 CEST 2005

The attached file has to be replaced too. It fixes a bug when clicking the btnGoto in the IDE.
Benoît has used the Scan variable in a good part of the IDE and now it has a lot of conflicts with the new scan instruction.