[Gambas-devel] Using Gambas2-1.9.20 (4)

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Sun Oct 30 00:42:53 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, den 29.10.2005, 15:08 +0200 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Sunday 23 October 2005 23:06, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > Salut,
> >
> > I found the pb on my box , about the container and splitters. Old gambas2
> > libs in /usr/local/lib/gambas2 (I think it was the gambas2-1.9.5) after
> > make an 'make uninstall' in all older gambas2 installations, TabStrip and
> > containers are OK.
> >
> > Also the cursor in the IDE-consol works right.
> >
> > XML isn't tested, but don't send no more Warnings.
> >
> > I still have pb with :
> >
> > - User.Name
>
> Which problem ? There, when I type PRINT User.Name, I get "benoit".

Well, on the consol that works, but in the IDE , first after the dot if
get only Home and ID , and if I type User.Name an error raise, claiming
User.Name is not static

> > - The debug-Cursor shows the text behind only in the first line when you
> > first enter into a procedure/sub/function,  after that you have only a
> > colored line.
> >
> > - Breakpoints hide also the text under.
>
> It works there... Don't you have custom colors?

No, only selecteted Colors/Bright

> > - and a new one see attached screen ? Any idea, What else must be destroit,
> > for makeing gambas2 working well ?
>
> Try to recompile from scratch from a fresh source directory, install on a
> specific directory ('/usr/local/gambas-1.9.20' for example), and check that
> everything is correct during the installation process.

Yes but befor I do this , I wanted to konw, if I have to clean up other
directories on the system .