[Gambas-devel] Using Gambas2-1.9.20 (4)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 29 15:08:17 CEST 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 23:06, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> I found the pb on my box , about the container and splitters. Old gambas2
> libs in /usr/local/lib/gambas2 (I think it was the gambas2-1.9.5) after
> make an 'make uninstall' in all older gambas2 installations, TabStrip and
> containers are OK.
>
> Also the cursor in the IDE-consol works right.
>
> XML isn't tested, but don't send no more Warnings.
>
> I still have pb with :
>
> - User.Name

Which problem ? There, when I type PRINT User.Name, I get "benoit".

> - The debug-Cursor shows the text behind only in the first line when you
> first enter into a procedure/sub/function,  after that you have only a
> colored line.
>
> - Breakpoints hide also the text under.

It works there... Don't you have custom colors?

> - and a new one see attached screen ? Any idea, What else must be destroit,
> for makeing gambas2 working well ?

Try to recompile from scratch from a fresh source directory, install on a
specific directory ('/usr/local/gambas-1.9.20' for example), and check that
everything is correct during the installation process.