[Gambas-devel] makefile !!!

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Oct 10 00:23:10 CEST 2005

On Monday 10 October 2005 00:11, Daniel wrote:
> PV wrote:
> > On 09/10/2005 02:57, Daniel wrote:
> >> i think the line 969 (main.cpp) is the problem !!!
> >> can you remove this line by one   //
> >> desc->version=db_version(con->GetVersion(desc->host, desc->user,
> >> desc->password));
> >
> > removing that line helped a lot and much more meaningful messages now
> > show up
> > on the console.
> >
> >> can i see the result of the command in isql
> >> isql>show version;
> >> please
> >> I believe the format of the line is not the same one as for my version
> >
> > This is the output of show version
> > ISQL Version: LI-V1.5.1.4481 Firebird 1.5
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Piero

> ok, connecting to a port != 3050, use the .Port option in Connection
> object look like this
>   Con1.Host = "localhost" or "MyServer" ... etc
>   Con1.Login = "MyName"
>   Con1.Password = "MyPassword"
>   Con1.Name = "...MyDB.fdb"
>   Con1.Type = "firebird"
>   Con1.Port = "Number of de Port"
>   Con1.Open()
> use the file in attachement please to make test
> thanks
>
> daniel
>
> Oops forget Attachement :)

Can you add the date in the package name, each time you send a source package,
please? Very useful when I have to pick the last one :-)

Do you know if there are binary packages of the ibpp library from the
mandriva? Without them, I will have to compile it from sources, and it will
prevent gambas2 for being integrated inside the mandriva distribution...