[Gambas-devel] makefile !!!

Daniel daniel at ...318...
Mon Oct 10 00:11:22 CEST 2005

PV wrote:

> On 09/10/2005 02:57, Daniel wrote:
>
>> i think the line 969 (main.cpp) is the problem !!!
>> can you remove this line by one   //
>> desc->version=db_version(con->GetVersion(desc->host, desc->user,
>> desc->password));
>

> removing that line helped a lot and much more meaningful messages now
> show up
> on the console.
>
>> can i see the result of the command in isql
>> isql>show version;
>> please
>> I believe the format of the line is not the same one as for my version
>

> This is the output of show version
> ISQL Version: LI-V1.5.1.4481 Firebird 1.5
>

> Thanks,
> Piero

ok, connecting to a port != 3050, use the .Port option in Connection
object look like this
  Con1.Host = "localhost" or "MyServer" ... etc
  Con1.Login = "MyName"
  Con1.Password = "MyPassword"
  Con1.Name = "...MyDB.fdb"
  Con1.Type = "firebird"
  Con1.Port = "Number of de Port"
  Con1.Open()
use the file in attachement please to make test
thanks

daniel

Oops forget Attachement :)