[Gambas-devel] news about opengl componant ...

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...141...
Sat Nov 26 00:40:28 CET 2005

Le Samedi 26 Novembre 2005 00:26, csorda at ...69... a écrit :
> Hi,
> thanks alot for your help and sample! Thanks for the gb.opengl component!
> I have a question for you.
> Can I mix Form component and opengl in a Gambas2 application?
> My application will can display a Form with same info in Text Boxes and
> render an animation in 3d with opengl. Can I do it?
> Best regards, Carlo Sorda.

Yes, it will be possible with the GLarea widget available with gb.qt.opengl
component. Actually it pretty "basic" and haven't texture support (loading
images) but it's working with other opengl features (vertexes, ...).

jabber : lordheavy at ...298...
mail : lordheavym at ...394...