[Gambas-devel] news about opengl componant ...

csorda@libero.it csorda at ...69...
Sat Nov 26 00:26:50 CET 2005

Hi,
thanks alot for your help and sample! Thanks for the gb.opengl component!
I have a question for you.
Can I mix Form component and opengl in a Gambas2 application?
My application will can display a Form with same info in Text Boxes and render an animation in 3d with opengl.
Can I do it?
Best regards, Carlo Sorda.