[Gambas-devel] Support of LONG in database drivers

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...112...
Thu Nov 17 11:58:25 CET 2005

Hi Benoit,
 here the version of the odbc driver that include the BIGINT (Long) support.
 I've tried it querying my iSeries and the a BIGINT defined filed is showed correctly.
 Ciao.

Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha scritto:  On Wednesday 16 November 2005 00:10, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> A bug! I forgot to remove the first one of course...
>
> >   I think that I need also to add the new data type in the table_create
> > function do you agree ?
>
> Of course, you are right. I forgot to do that, whereas it is absolutely
> logical (I mean, if I change a function that converts SQL datatype to
> gambas datatype, I have to do the contrary somewhere else!)

Here is the patch: support for LONG in the gb.db component, in mysql and
postgresql drivers, and in the database manager, so that you can test.

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3