[Gambas-devel] MySQL driver - update to apply administrator privileges for MySQL 4.

nigel at ...2... nigel at ...2...
Thu Nov 3 13:53:07 CET 2005

Benoit,

It has come to my attention that an administrator mysql user can no longer be created with the driver - I believe this may be since MySQL 4.1.
The difference files above work for me :-)

Also, in DB_Checkname, is it possible to allow @ as a valid character; % would also be useful for mysql purposes. The @ is used to tell mysql
that the user is allowed to connect from the following host. % - as you would suspect is a wildcard which could mean from any host.

Regards

Nigel