[Gambas-devel] Debugging gambas-source-code

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Thu Mar 31 22:45:08 CEST 2005

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>gdb should be able to set dynamic breakpoints. If it does not work, just put a
>breakpoint in gbx.c at the line where main is called (...HOOK(main)...), and
>there put all your needed breakpoints, as all dynamic libraries will be
>loaded. Don't forget to always run gbx2 with the '-p' option.
>
>Regards

Salut ,

no realy news from that.

After solving the glibc problems on my gentoo box, it works fine, with
all the help from you, if I call gdb on a shell.
But for using the same way in 'eclipse' it failes, never hat a break a
the set breakpoit in CTableView.cpp.

But searching is not finished, because I want it.

to next time
Amicalment
Charlie