[Gambas-devel] Debugging gambas-source-code

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Tue Mar 29 01:56:23 CEST 2005

Charlie Reinl schrieb:

>>There was/(is ?) a bug in gentoo where glibc is stripped and it doesn't.
>>Try to reemerge with this :
>>FEATURES="nostrip" emerge glibc
>>
>>--
>>
>>Laurent Carlier
>>

>Thanks to you both,
>
>have to get first a new glibc then I tell you .
>
>Amicalment
>Charlie

Salut Brandon, Laurent,

no more

warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
>> GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
>> and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.

now, will update to gdb 6.3 (takes a little time) and then going forward
to debug under eclipse.

What I saw till now, it is like known in other debuggers YSWYA (you see
where you are) :o)

Amicalment
Charlie