[Gambas-devel] Misc. win32 stuff

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Mon Mar 28 22:47:30 CEST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Daniel Campos wrote:

>> I upgraded my working copy to 1.9.4. Most of the things that were working
>> before still work OK. However, gb.gtk is now having trouble placing windows
>> so they appear on-screen. :(
>

> Could you be more precise? I do not understand the "on-screen" term...
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos

Yes.

I can't find the window anywhere. I think it's putting itself somewhere
outside of the viewport.  If I force the window to
maximize itself (by right clicking on the taskbar and choosing Maximize),
it appears, in the general location it should be, and the
size it would normally be.
(This is from testing blights, btw.)