[Gambas-devel] Windows stuff (The screenshots)

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Fri Mar 11 03:11:41 CET 2005

Here's some screenshots.
With captions, even!

--Brandon

-------------------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-01.png

The filebrowser uses Windows paths. Loading works OK, but saving doesn't,
currently.

---------------------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-02.png

This shows the font browser.

-----------------------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-03.png

I opened a file successfully.

------------------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-04.png

Simple Image Viewer kinda works. I can't load a picture properly (green
background), but the confetti works.  It disappears when the window is
covered and exposed again, though.  Is this normal?

------------------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-05.png

Blinkenlights works wonderfully. The custom icon even works.

-----------------

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/screenshots/gambas-gtk-win32-06.png

DnsClient kinda works. Async mode doesn't work that hot, though.

-----------------

And that's it for this round of screenshots.  I only have 100M of
bandwidth/day, so don't slashdot it or anything ;P

Trivia:

The white window with the green, yellow, and black text is an rxvt
console. It currently has a really weird path set, so that everything gets
found in the right order. (PATH == LD_LIBRARY_PATH on windows.)

The Dev-C++ window in the background has the project I used to compile the
component.

The white and green text on black background windows in some of the shots
are copies of Putty connecting to the SSH server running in the
background.

All that TRY_DLOPEN cruft in some of the consoles is left over from when I
was debugging an error in libltdl.

"sf_bbergren at ...187..." is the current windows user. (domain user)
"iggy at ...187..." is another user account. (localmachine user)

D:\ has a netbsd install cd in it.
Z:\ is a Daemon Tools virtual drive.