[Gambas-devel] Re: need a hand for testing

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Sun Mar 6 08:43:42 CET 2005

On Sunday 06 March 2005 00:14, Charlie wrote:
> Ron Onstenk schrieb:
> >On Tuesday 01 March 2005 22:31, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>
> Salut Ron,
>
> you saw no offset, because my first tests was with too less data who
> ditn't fill the TableView, so it worked,
> and your proposed
> row=tbv.RowAt(ypos + (tbv.columnheader.visible * tbv.columnheader.height) )
> don't work in gambas-1.0.3 anymore.
> And even if you look closly to it, it couldn't make sence ! I was
> certenly something other.
>
> As my example use row and columns headers, now I say for
> row  that yPos <= tbv.columns.height
> and for column
> xPos <= tbv.rows.width
> that I clicked on a header. And it seams to work!
>
> Send you the full, changed project.
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Goeie dag Charlie,

I 'm switched to mandrake and have not installed gambas atm.
Busy to learn the diff between SuSE and Mandrake :)
SuSE did not accept adding a HD in a proper way and the
filesystem was corrupted.
It had to do with the HPA (?? Protected Area), the disk was less then
the real size resulting fschk try'd to read sectors past end of the area.
I have also other work to do, going in a few weeks again to tenerifa.

I'm now just reading and following the development of gambas.

Groeten,
Ron