[Gambas-devel] Re: need a hand for testing

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Sun Mar 6 00:14:22 CET 2005

Ron Onstenk schrieb:

>On Tuesday 01 March 2005 22:31, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>

>>On Tuesday 01 March 2005 21:55, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>>

>>>Salut,
>>>

>>shame on me, that first Pb,seams to be a  TableView RowAt pb and has
>>nothing to do with poastgresql
>>

>>>First :
>>>In the project you can use the right mouse button to click on cell or the
>>>columns header.
>>>Click on a cell opens a InputBox with the Cells value for makeing changes
>>>Click on the header opens a InputBox for asking a value to search for on
>>>this column.
>>> That makes troubles on postgresql.
>>>If I'm on the first page, the right mouse click on the header works fine
>>>

>>>(use xPos = Mouse.X ,    yPos = Mouse.Y , TBVdb1.RowAt(yPos), <========
>>>

>>>TBVdb1.ColumnAt(xPos) [you find it in FMain.TBVdb1_MouseDown()]) to find
>>>out where I am.
>>>

>I see here no offset for the row/column header is addjusted to the gotten
>xpos and ypos.
>But you can click on the column header for search, then it must adjusted.
>

>>>But if I'v scrolled down on the TableView and click on the header I get
>>>back a Cell.Value
>>>

>> Amicalment
>> Charly
>>

>Ron

Salut Ron,

you saw no offset, because my first tests was with too less data who
ditn't fill the TableView, so it worked,
and your proposed
row=tbv.RowAt(ypos + (tbv.columnheader.visible * tbv.columnheader.height) )
don't work in gambas-1.0.3 anymore.
And even if you look closly to it, it couldn't make sence ! I was
certenly something other.

As my example use row and columns headers, now I say for
row  that yPos <= tbv.columns.height
and for column
xPos <= tbv.rows.width
that I clicked on a header. And it seams to work!

Send you the full, changed project.

Amicalment
Charlie