[Gambas-devel] Makefile.am and Makefile.in of a component

Srikanta Prasanna srikantux at ...176...
Fri Jan 21 05:59:47 CET 2005

Hi all,

If we need to compile and build a component, is it necessary
to make any changes to Makefile.in in the component's directory?

I copied the pcre component directory and made changes to it, inclusive
of Makefile.am as mentioned in GambasWiki; but am not sure if i need
to touch Makefile.in. But when I went through Makefile.in
(of pcre component) I found that there are many pcre dependent things.

If there are any changes needed to be made to Makefile.in, can anyone
please specify them...

--
regards
srikanta