[Gambas-devel] Screenshot from framebuffer?

Kadaitcha Man nospam at ...217...
Sun Jan 16 01:50:22 CET 2005

Rob wrote:
> On Saturday 15 January 2005 07:56, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Rob wrote:
>>> This is awesome news!
>> Could I trouble you, please, for the sake of learning, to give
>> me a quick hint on why it's good news? There's nothing in the
>> thread that tells me. It sounds significant, but I don't
>> understand what the significance is.
>
> Well, you could have googled for gtk and directfb,

Was your supercillious comment absolutely neccessary?

Would I have been taken to task had I suggested, the other day, to the
unfortunate chap who believed there was a bug in Gambas, but was actually
trying to concatenate a string and a boolean, that he should first learn to
program?

As it is, google returns 30,000+ references. The request was for 'a quick
hint'. Clever people use quick hints to narrow down a search field without
having to read the entire text of something akin to Homer's Iliad. Idiots
would be expected to reply, "you could have read Homer's Iliad".

Bye.