[Gambas-devel] Screenshot from framebuffer?

Kadaitcha Man nospam at ...217...
Sat Jan 15 13:56:39 CET 2005

Rob wrote:
> On Friday 14 January 2005 19:48, Daniel Campos wrote:
>> Tonight i've tested the GTK+ component with DirectFB (
>> www.directfb.org ) and
>> the gdk-directfb patch from CVS. It works OK! But... how could
>> I send a screenshot
>> of that? Anybody knows if it is possible?
>
> This is awesome news!

Could I trouble you, please, for the sake of learning, to give me a quick
hint on why it's good news? There's nothing in the thread that tells me. It
sounds significant, but I don't understand what the significance is.