[Gambas-devel] Help Re Gambas Component

Srikanta Prasanna srikantux at ...176...
Wed Jan 12 19:29:36 CET 2005

Dear all,

I would like to write a component to Gambas. I'm not sure which component
I can take up; but feel that NCurses (as suggested by Daniel Campos to me)
would be better.

So,

1: I will be very thankful if someone would point how difficult (or
how easy) it would
be (as I know not much about NCurses) and whether it would be really usefull.

2: I would also appreciate if anybody suggests some pointers regarding Gambas -
- Ncurses (ofcourse, apart from Gambas-Wiki, gambas/examples and "google" :-))

cheers,
srikanta