[Gambas-devel] sdl-cdrom component for gambas 1.0.1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 12 15:45:25 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 15:41, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> sdl-cdrom component for gambas 1.0.1.
>
> Replace current sdl dir with the provide one;
> ./reconf
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> Nothing more, it will not break current sound component.
> - volume is disabled (not in 1.9.1)
>
> Have fun,

I said put cdrom in gb.sdl component, NOT gb.sdl.sound !! gb.sdl.sound needs
SDL_mixer library !

Please send your sources once a day, it's sufficient, and I can make release
without receiving three updates during the build :-)

I will make the 1.9.2 with your last package...

mailto:gambas at ...1...