[Gambas-devel] DBReport alpha version 0.0.3

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Fri Jan 7 17:09:34 CET 2005

Christian Faure schrieb:

 >------------------------ snip ------------------
 >Please, if you have time, test it.

Salut Christian,

this is realy a good piece of Software.
I only had a short go, but I was impressed by it.

Here my report:

But a handbook is needed I think to use the Designer.

For Database Connection mask, the 'Drop' button should be named 'Aboard'
during
creation of a connection, that is more clear, no !

It would be helpfull to use a OpenDialog to determine the target for sqlite.

And dit you think about, for use from other Software to print or show
results, not using the Viewer?

Here I send you a Report which crashes (DBReportDesigner-0.0.3 and
DBReportViewer-0.0.3).

  - I started with a new report, made a Connnection, said 'create report
sections',
then I deleted all the sections and made this report.

It was poss. to have all section as report.header(DBReportDesigner-0.0.3).

How can I leaf the execute-box (DBReportDesigner-0.0.3)?

How delete a Param no more needed.(DBReportDesigner-0.0.3)?

  Amicalment
Charlie