[Gambas-devel] stable & experimental gambas packages available for Debian users

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Wed Jan 5 19:24:36 CET 2005

I have compiled last gambas stable version for Debian, but I have also
compiled the last odbc component developed by Andrea Bortolan and the
last gtk and gbgrid components developed by Daniel Campos, they are
available as
gambas-gb-db-odbc
gambas-gb-qt-gbgrid
gambas-gb-gtk
packages. Debian sarge & sid users just need to add the line

deb http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/ cl gambas

to their /etc/apt/sources.list.
This line only will add gambas dependant packages, no one package else
will be affected.

For non-debian users, the source I have compiled is available at
http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/dists/cl/gambas/source/
THere you will find the gambas...orig.tar.gz with the Benoît sources and
the patches that add the rest of the componentes are in the gambas...
diff.gz file in that web directory.

Just for fun and testing. Regards

P.S. Do test the GbGrid example in the Database section of the examples
with the new grid developed by Daniel Campos... You must see it... it is
fantastic.