[Gambas-devel] How can I help?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 24 11:00:06 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 17:34, Edison Henrique Andreassy (Cetil -
Desenvolvimento e Tecnologia) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My name is Edison Henrique Andreassy, I'm brazilian (sorry my english).
> Well, how can I help in development of gambas? I'm a user and like so much
> this wonderfull programing language and enviroment! I'm a C++ programmer.

Cool :-)

> What areas need assistance?

The simpler way for collaborate is making a component on its own and support
it.

What would you like to do ? I think the better result comes from a thing you
want to do.

Otherwise, I know that Daniel Campos needs a port of the Gambas editor
component to GTK+ - If you know GTK+.

Or the KDE libraries could be intelligently "componentized" - If you know KDE
well.

mailto:gambas at ...1...