[Gambas-devel] Re: DCOP and Complex Type

Carlo Sorda csorda at ...69...
Wed Feb 23 10:40:44 CET 2005

 >All is implemented in ./src/lib/qt/kde/CApplication.cpp
 >
 > QCString is already managed.
 > QCStringList is managed, I think QValueList<QCString> is the same thing.
 >
 > Look at the code a bit first, and tell me if really you don"t understand
how
 > QT datatypes are converted to Gambas datatypes, and the contrary.

Tanks.I have read ./src/lib/qt/kde/CApplication.cpp file.
The code aren't commented and it's difficult to understand it.
Where can I find info on QT_T_QMAP enum value and type for insert code like:

if (type == QT_T_QMAP)
{
         //Create a collection of string
}
I see this is a numeric type but, which value is returned for QMap type?
In my free time I coded an axample for pilot KOffice by DCOP.
Best regards.