[Gambas-devel] Re: DCOP and Complex Type

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Feb 22 15:32:27 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 15:27, Carlo Sorda wrote:
>  >There is no support for the QMap<QString, QString> type in the KDE
>  > component at the moment.
>  >
>  >A volunteer for developing it ? :-)
>
> Can you give me some info for develope it?
> What can I do for add new type or extend predefined type?
>
> Other type is necessary: QCString, QValueList<QCString>.
> Tanks in advance. Carlo

All is implemented in ./src/lib/qt/kde/CApplication.cpp

QCString is already managed.
QCStringList is managed, I think QValueList<QCString> is the same thing.

Look at the code a bit first, and tell me if really you don't understand how
QT datatypes are converted to Gambas datatypes, and the contrary.

mailto:gambas at ...1...