[Gambas-devel] new sdl "demo" : shadow of the beast

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Sun Feb 20 00:08:22 CET 2005

>Currently i don't know the way to have the id of the screen created by sdl !
>
>any tips ?

Yes. I send you a version of gb.sdl.image (from gambas-1.9.3) patched so
it has
a new property ("Id" or "Handle") that returns that value. I've added two
new files: info.c and info.h, to prevent problems with the symbol names,
and the screen.c file is patched.

I've tested it creating a SDL window with gambas, and telling mplayer to
play
on it a video ( mplayer -wid [handle] xxx.mpg ), and it works OK.

Could you add it to the official version?

Regards,

D. Campos