[Gambas-devel] new sdl "demo" : shadow of the beast

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Sat Feb 19 22:36:08 CET 2005

Hi Laurent:

I don't know if it is possible, but I think you should add an "Id"
property to
the SDL window(s). This way, another program could embeed the SDL window
into a GTK or QT window. The movieplayer does something similar: the
program passes the
ID of a widget to mplayer and mplayer uses it to draw the frames. The
reverse
process is also possible: you pass the ID of your window, and I could
embeed it
for example using GtkSocket class from GTK+.

Regards,

D. Campos