[Gambas-devel] Problem compiling gambas2 1.9.6 - Mandrake 10.1

Marcelo Miranda marcelomiranda at ...293...
Tue Apr 26 23:57:13 CEST 2005

Hi,
With execute ./configure -C this message is printed console:

i become this error

checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
configure: error: *** libX11 not found. Check 'config.log' for more
details."

outer:
odbc driver not found with compiled gambas-gb-odbc...

I need tests connections odbc with postgressql, ms sql server.

I connect postgressql databases with psql, is ok.

I have donwload unixODBC 2.2.8 for mandrake.

Tanks,

Marcelo Miranda
Analista de Sistemas
Drogaria Araujo S/A