[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.9.5

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue Apr 5 16:42:10 CEST 2005

On Monday 04 April 2005 04:53, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> The IDE has no real support for component at the moment. Instead of
> patching the current IDE, I may start a new one from scratch

Sounds painful.  But if you do have to do that, is it time to move
.form files to an XML-based format?  I know you're just translating
them to Gambas code prior to compilation, but it should be a 1 to 1
conversion and might go a short way towards making Gambas
interoperable with other form designers (e.g. Glade, Qt Designer.)

Rob