[Gambas-devel] Report Designer

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...156...
Sat Sep 25 20:59:03 CEST 2004

El Sábado, 25 de Septiembre de 2004 14:45, Bodard Fabien escribió:
> Le samedi 25 Septembre 2004 17:53, Christian Faure a écrit :
> > El Sábado, 25 de Septiembre de 2004 06:00, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez
>
> escribió:
> > > Why don't you have a look at http://rlib.sicompos.com/ ? . It would be
> > > wonderful to have a gambas component using this library, and your
> > > graphical interface to create the xml files. This library works quite
> > > well and has a good part of your work finished.
> > > Regards.
> >
> > Yes!
> > Is a good tool
> > Thanks,
> > But, x and y coordinate can be specified?
> > the examples use  "col" with value 1 or 2 or n
> > and y coordinate are in lines.
>
> hey ... what is that ?
>
> 'Commercial license available for non GPL code '
>

> in Rlib... we have already the same problem with qt , is it not too many ?
Ok,

> Can't we do the report tool ourself ?
Yes, using the Printer class, work well   ... qt :(
an alternative is generate Postscript... hard! for future version...

> Benoit told about a component directly in gambas...
Yes, i want a component with no dependences outside gambas,
but need some XML library

> It seem to be a good beginning , Chistian.
Ok, thanks. :-))

> Fabien bodard

Regards,
Christian Faure