[Gambas-devel] debian packages for gambas

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Fri Sep 24 21:33:56 CEST 2004

The attached file applied to the Package.Module in the gambas ide
correct the Debian package generation bug.
To make it work correctly in a Debian box, the fakeroot and alien
packages are needed. If you (Benoît) decide to apply this patch tell it
to me to put those two packages as dependencies of the gambas-ide
package and send you again the debian directory to be added to gambas
sources.
Regards.