[Gambas-devel] German translation 0.99 RC1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 30 16:27:07 CEST 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 06:38, ron wrote:

> But most importand now is how do I change the language the IDE is
> working on the fly to see how it is in the translated version.
> May be stupid question but I use the English version but my girl
> friend wants the Dutch IDE.
> 2 Times installing gambas because it is determined during compile time.?
> But the linux box is English by law.
> I don't want to mess up, you remember the 'en', 'en_GB' and 'en_US' SuSE
> have.

$ cd <path_to_gambas_sources>/app/gambas
$ LANGUAGE=nl LANG=nl gbx

LANGUAGE is not necessary on systems it is not defined (this is a list of
preferred languages, and if it is defined, $LANG must exist in this list).

mailto:gambas at ...1...