[Gambas-devel] Any started windows port ?

Hervé Masson herve-gambas at ...174...
Wed Oct 27 08:54:23 CEST 2004

Hi,

Slashdot post just got me aware of gambas, and the first thing I would like to
write is: congratulation to all gambas workers ! This looks like a really cool
and well done project.

Before I spend some time in reading gambas code internals, I would like to
ask if someone already started to work at a windows port, and if I could
possibly give a hand on this ?

I've some skills in windows programming, and a few years ago, I wrote a
C/Objective-C cross platform (Xlib and win32-sdk) API for GUI creation.

Regards,
Hervé Masson