[Gambas-devel] Prob: Translating and how to get it.

daniel.campos at ...103... daniel.campos at ...103...
Wed Oct 27 08:46:38 CEST 2004

Hi Ron:

Gambas has is own translator, do not use kedit to do that!

That translator exports the files automatically in .po format. Here you've
more information:

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/HowToTranslateGambas

Regards,

D. Campos

nl.po file with kedit.
Placed the new file in /usr/local/gb99rc1/app/gambas/.lang
and make install again.
The gambas executable is then again compiled but running I
was missing some transl
>ting.

But how do I get Gambas now (startup) in Dutch?
There is no place I can select the language for the IDE.
My system is en_EN but I wish be able to select for the
IDE the language to verify it is correct in real time. :-)

There is also no
>ay to bypass the first form without selecting
a new, existing or recent project.
When New is chosen you must use the wizard.
Canceling it does not give an empty project but send back to the first form.
This is unpleasant if I want to look in the H
>lp only i.e. :(

@Daniel Campos:
How do you make the new es.po file so quickly ???

@Benoit Minisini
Don't forget the Gambas0.99.RC1a :=)

Greetings Ron.