[Gambas-devel] sdl component ...

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Thu Nov 11 19:39:52 CET 2004

On Thursday 11 November 2004 12:34, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> Here a try for a SDL component. It is a pretty ugly piece of
> code but it is only here to say ... IT WORKS !

Cool, it has an event loop and input support and framebuffer
support and everything?  I'm heading out of town, really wish I
could look at this now and hopefully contribute later.

> It 's very "basic" and there will be a lot of changes but if
> you have any ideas of the "ideal" syntax ....

I think having it act like a stripped down version of the Qt
component (where "ME" refers to the current drawable or whatever
SDL calls the drawing surface, and maybe make a Draw class with
a subset of the Qt syntax) would be cool.

Rob