[Gambas-devel] Possible bug in qt component

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Sat Nov 6 21:00:35 CET 2004

I think I have discovered a bug in the qt component. Using drag & drop.
If I select in the form properties Border=False and Drop=true, droping
anything on the form, or in any of the objects in the form doesn't work
at all.
They reject the dropping.
Passing the dragged object over the form, before droping it I can see in
the gambas console this text:

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x6b
QMotifDND: cannot get property on motif window

Choosing for the form any other border as fixed or resizable works
correctly. Also, with border=none if I select drop=false in the form,
the objects on it accept droping again.

Regards.