[Gambas-devel] A question about events

danielcampos at ...45... danielcampos at ...45...
Thu May 6 08:50:47 CEST 2004

Hello Benoit:

 Imagine that I would like to write a GTK component. What are exactly
the events that I should not process when I'm in the WAIT hook? It seems to be all events sent by the user, but I really don't know what are they...

 Another question : at gambas component documentation, you say that 'WAIT' hook must call the event loop... what do you really mean with this? Actually, if I were working on GTK component I'd call to the gtk _main_iteration() to process events, and then sleep the 'long duration' time, but gambas would call my wait hook lots of times, as If I were not sleeping the 'duration' time...

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)