[Gambas-devel] Compiling under Debian unstable / KDE 3.2

Jean-Michel POURE jm at ...119...
Wed Mar 31 10:01:16 CEST 2004

Le mardi 30 Mars 2004 18:04, Oscar Lérida Monsó a écrit :
> In my debian the file "/usr/bin/moc" is a symbolic link to
> "/etc/alternatives/moc", and this later is a symbolic link to
> "/usr/bin/moc-qt3". (With default configuration, I don't touch anything)

This is the point, I don't have a symbolic link from /usr/bin/moc to whatever
and needed to create it by hand. It would be more straightforward for the
configure script to look for moc or moc-qt3.

Cheers, Jean-Michel