[Gambas-devel] Compiling under Debian unstable / KDE 3.2

Oscar Lérida Monsó olerida at ...120...
Tue Mar 30 18:04:56 CEST 2004

Hello Jean-Michel,

I am using and packaging Gambas for Debian Sid and I don't have this
problem.

In my debian the file "/usr/bin/moc" is a symbolic link to
"/etc/alternatives/moc", and this later is a symbolic link to
"/usr/bin/moc-qt3". (With default configuration, I don't touch anything)

bye, and sorry my English.